All faculty members of School of Business & Economics, UIU
The objectives of this seminar are to:
1. Discuss the significance of Accreditation of the Business Programs.
2. Explain the prospects of UIU in accreditation procedure.
3. Discuss the accreditation steps: pre, during and post activities.
The Intended Outcomes of the seminar are as follows:
1) Developing a roadmap for accreditation of UIU School of Business & Economics.
2) Developing a strategy for completing the whole accreditation process.