All the faculty members of UIU
1) Zillur Rahman
Overseas Programme and Collaboration
Northern University Bangladesh (NUB) &
Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) at NUB_ an initiative of the UGC, Ministry of Education, Bangladesh and The World Bank.
2) Prof. Dr. Khawza Iftekhar Uddin Ahmed (KIUA) Professor & Director - Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC).
3) Mohammad Tohidul Islam Miya, Sr. Lecturer & Additional Director - Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC).
The objectives of this workshop are the following:
1. Defining Assessment-its scope and parameters, necessity of effective assessment tools for evaluation
2. Why assessment would be instrumental to ensure the quality of any program
3. Comparative study of different assessment tools, modes in different courses and country perspectives
4. Defining Rubrics: Linking rubrics to the learning outcomes
5. Comparison of rubrics with other assessment tools
6. Use of rubrics-subject specific applications; we can cover business and science/maths/engineering components
7. Development of rubrics: Using existing curriculum at UIU and developing a framework for the possible use of rubrics- Workshop style.